Chinese New Year.
Just got back from my aunt's house and thank goodness. Was completely dying of boredom there. Honestly, if I didn't need the money this year I think I'd hide myself in a hole til the two days were over. But ahh well. The things I go through for the money to pay Ivan back for my pedal!
Yamaha GW50 multi effects, come to MEEEE! Hahah.
Oh got an amusing message from Nisa this afternoon. Honestly I think it made my day!
"You did some swimming training durin holiday is it..thats why yesterday you are so much better than nellyn even faster than me"
Man I knew something was wrong last night during training! Suddenly, I was able to keep up with ah Liew! That was shocking. And I guess it's freaked Nisa out too.
NO Nisa I swear upon everything that I didn't do any any ANY swimming training during the holidays! Just the lifeguard course, and there was hardly any real lap swimming involved in that.
I hate not being able to sleep. You lie in bed, staring at nothing, waiting for sleep to come.. and it doesn't. And by the time I sleep it's almost time to wake up and I'm sleep deprived and sometimes grumpy.
I've got a shitty memory. There was something nagging at the corner of my mind and I can't recall what it was now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my dear girl. have you forgotten YOU OWE ME MONEY TOO!?
haha.
Post a Comment